Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Italian Night!!


Hello, Hope Groupers!


I am SO excited about our group starting back up! I was thrilled to see all the new faces, and to reunite with the faces from last year! I am excited to grow together in Christ as we meet every Wednesday evening to dine together, fellowship together, study God's word together, and pray together.


Tomorrow night is Italian Night, and most of you have already signed up for something to bring. Here is what everyone is bringing:


Italian entree/lasagna: Veytia

Spaghetti/Pasta: Nic

Yummy Italian entree: Monica/Andy

Salad: Mindi

Bread: Chris

Drinks (sodas): Brad

Desserts: Lacey and Megan

Iced Tea: Vinny

Paper Goods: Steve


We are going to have a great time! See you Wednesday at 6:15!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Post a post!!

I will not be attending Hope Group Weds night. I will be at the church. It was suggested to me that maybe our hope group could consider canceling meeting in order to volunteer on weds. Just a thought.