Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Informal Gathering of Friends Tonight

Hello Hope Group!

This is kinda last-minute (what else did you expect? ;) ), but we have decided to meet tonight just to hang out.

I'm thinking finger/party foods and our gathering will have a party-like feel to it. Let's celebrate the end of finals and relax!

Marshall just bought RockBand, so we may get that out, or the Wii Fit. We can also play board games, or just visit.

Food: I'm thinking finger/party foods. I'll put some ideas up there and you guys let me know what you are bringing!
  • finger sandwiches
  • sausage balls
  • chips and queso
  • fruit and dip
  • chips and dip
  • chicken nuggets
  • pizza rolls
  • pizza
  • cheese and crackers
  • cookies
  • brownies
  • drinks

Hope this helps!! Have a good day and we will see you tonight!!

Mindi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be there, most likely with something chips and queso related!