Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pasta Romantico!

Hi Hope Group Friends!

This week, in honor of St. Valentine, we will be enjoying a Pasta Romantico Dinner!

I am making . . . um, pasta, and strawberry cupcakes. I also bought stuff for a green salad. I'm not sure what kind - depends on what you guys are bringing. Probably linguini with either shrimp or chicken.

We need:
Another entree or two (Italian or whatever goes with italian).
A loaf or two of French bread or Garlic bread.
Drinks
Plastic tableware and napkins, I think.
Another dessert - maybe something chocolate or some cheesecake?

I might make meatballs instead of pasta if we get enough pasta dishes.

ALSO - don't forget your "warm fuzzies" - write something NICE and HEARTFELT to everyone in the group!! I will have bags to put the nice things in! Here are the names:
Matt
Mindi
Andy
Monica
Meghan
Vinny
Kelly
David?
Veytia
Kevin?
Megan
Audra?
Jeff?

I don't think we should do the kids . . . they will have their own parties, etc., and school and other activities -

OK, I think that's it - have a great day and I will see you tomorrow night at 6!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will bring spaghetti with meat sauce and a dessert. I'm excited to see everyone. It will be a fun night.

Mindi said...

Perfect, Kelli! Is David coming? Veytia is bringing cherry cheesecake and french bread. Veytia, is Kevin coming! See you tonight!