Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a Fajita Fiesta!


I know, I know, I need to start posting MUCH earlier in the week! I'm going to do better, I promise! I am SO pumped about seeing everyone again tonight and hearing all about their spring break!

Are you ready to FIESTA?

With FAJITAS . . . yummmm!

I bought a couple of pounds of both chicken and beef fajita meat, and I will also make Mexican rice, salsa, and queso, and I bought a bag of chips.

We could use some more fiesta dishes! Maybe some enchiladas? Refried or charro beans? Some guacamole? A mexican dip of some sort?

Vinny, your tea will be welcome!!

Of course a dessert would be great!

So . . . . let me know what you are bringing!!

And tonight - we will FIESTA!

See you at six o'clock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want tea, you got it. See you in a bit!

Anonymous said...

okay okay... boy this is tough... After careful consideration and prayer I have decided to put Hope Group on hold. I know that sounds bad but I feel really overwhelmed by trying to connect with everyone and pay attention to find out the Mckenzie is yet into something else. I am so blessed to have her but she is so very busy. Everyone is always so accepting of us but I know how distracting she can be. this past Sunday she actually went to the nursery at church. So I am hoping that I can at least fellowship somewhere . I know you guys will all understand. I will drop in on occasion and see everyone. I love you all bunches.

Andy said...

I did some research, you can look on our blog for the post, but I think it was just an angel in the fiery furnace. There is a link there with a pretty good article exploring the idea. The first part is grammar, the second is historical/other respected theologians comments.