Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fajita Fiesta Again!


So . . . . I have some chicken fajita meat. How 'bout fajitas this week?


Also, I think we are meeting at Andy and Monica's for Hope Group this week! They live in Castlegate (off of Greens Forest exit).


Andy/Monica, can you post directions?


OK: Matt and Minda are bringing chicken fajita meat. We might could bring some beef too. I will also make some salsa.


We need: tortillas, shredded cheese, onions/bell peppers, sour cream, chips, guac?, rice/beans?.


Let's just meet at 6:30 p.m. and make it easier.


We will have some guests - my mentee, Katy and her fiancee Myles are coming. We could also possibly have my mother-in-law-in-law as she is bringing Miranda back to our house. Her name is Karen and she's from Virginia.


So, Andy/Monica, Veytia, Meghan, what will you bring? Let me know please!


Thanks - see you soon and we will FIESTA!!


Mindi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are directions to our house:
Exit William D. Fitch/Hwy 40(Exit after Rock Prairie and Living Hope)
Turn Right at the light
Turn Left at Arrington Road ( first left after hwy divides, over the hill)
Turn Right at stop sign
Pass Forest Ridge Elementary
Pass main Castlegate entrance
Turn Right on Donnington Drive a.k.a. Realm of Wentworth
Turn Right on Newark - Our house is almost immediately on your Left
2448 Newark Circle

If you have problems finding it, call me.

I'll get tortillas, guac, and dessert. Maybe something else if needed :)

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing rice and beans-Meghan

Mindi said...

I got some bell peppers and onions to saute and have on our fajitas. Monica, I may cut them at home and cook them at your house, is that okay??