Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer Scheduling!


So . . . . we're officially on summer break!!


But . . . . we can't stand not to have Hope Group.


So we decided to meet every other week officially. Starting next week.


So today, May 7th, there will be no Hope Group.


Starting next week, May 14th, Hope Group!


We are having taco salad. I will make a bucketful.


Anyone who wants to join us is welcome!


I will post again before then what we will need. Since Vinny is abdicating (temporarily I hope) his throne of Beverage King, someone else will need to step up.


So . . . . here's the schedule for now:


May 14 . . . . Taco Salad

May 21 . . . . No HG - let's go bowling or something that week!

May 28 . . . . Matt is Grilling Something Yummy

June 4 (?) . . . No Hope Group - let's do something fun!

June 11 . . . . Meet at Park for hot dogs and then swim at Woodcreek Park?

June 18 . . . No HG - what fun thing can we do?

June 25 . . . . Theme TBA - Mindi wants to go to C&J's

July 2 . . . . No HG - Greenes are leaving town that day for Michigan


I think that's enough advance planning for now - I'm not used to mapping things out early and I might get overloaded!


See you guys soon - let's stay in touch!


Mindi

1 comment:

Andy said...

June 11th and July 2nd Houses are gone! other than that I think we will be there.