Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SOUP NIGHT!


I know, soup night was supposed to be NEXT week, to correspond with comfort week . . . but with all this rain (and a lack of any new ideas) . . . soups sounds good!


Please accept my apologies for the late LATE notice! It's been a crazy week/weekend.


So - I am making Taco Soup.

We need another soup or two, or maybe a chili. Veytia? Anyone else? I will be calling looking for soup-providers.

Everyone else, we need:


  • styrofoam bowls

  • more paper plates

  • forks

  • bread (I'm thinking maybe french bread or maybe even breadsticks from Fazoli's - yum!)

  • salad maybe? What goes with soup?

  • tortilla chips might be good with taco soup

  • sodas

  • tea (Vinny!)

  • dessert

  • another dessert

  • fruit maybe, or veggies?

Everyone PLEASE comment here or let me know by email what you are bringing! Or even text me: 739-6548.


Thanks!


Mindi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the tea, don't worry

Steveo said...

Since bread is my favorite food in the whole world I will stop by Fazoli's!