Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Steak Night at the Park!



Hi friends!


This week is relationship week and the last week of official hope group! We were not able to find another group to meet with us so it's just us! If you have someone you want to invite, they are welcome to join us - just let us know so we have enough steaks!


We are meeting at Woodcreek Park. When you turn in onto Woodcreek Drive off of the service road, you're going to turn left on Shadowcrest and go down until it dead ends at the park.


We are providing the steaks, we need steak fixin's and sides:

Some kind of potatoes?

Salad maybe?

Bread?

Fruit or veggies?

Dessert?


For this one, let's do BYOD (bring your own drinks) - bring a bottled water or soda or whatever.


If you have a football or frisbee to throw around, that might be fun - we can bring our volleyball.


See you Wednesday night!


Mindi


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing brownie cupcakes. Sorry no cookies....Meghan

Mindi said...

brownie cupcakes will never disappoint, Miss Meghan! they sound great!! see ya tonite -

Anonymous said...

My impact camp is having a fundraiser tonight at chick-fil-a, so I can try to order some salad from them...what would yall like? I'm pretty sure they have caesar...Mindi, just give me a call when you get a chance because I'm not sure when I'll be able to check this again. Thanks!