Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gumbo and Fondue???




Yep, you read that right.

We are combining the high brow art of fondue dining along with some yummy gumbo from the back woods of Louisiana! A strange combination you may say - but come ready to have your tummies filled!!

I don't remember who is bringing what - but Matt and I are is making cheese fondue. Kelly is making gumbo. Monica, are you going to be the Rice Queen (which is an actual title in Katy, Texas)??

Vinny, I think you are in charge of plenty of iced tea.

Anyone want to bring paper goods? Email me for what we need and I will inventory. I think we need bowls and plates and napkins.

I think we are also making a dessert fondue. We have white almond bark (white chocolate) that we can melt. Anyone want to bring things to dip into the dessert fondue? Mini marshmallows, berries, angel food cake, maraschino cherries, other chunked fruit . . . are all yummy!!!

We will have fresh veggies and french bread for dipping into the cheese fondue.

OK friends - post to this blog please and let me know what you are bringing for sure!

Mindi




No comments: