Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update on Tonight!

Hi friends! Just wanted to let everyone know that Myla was sick last night (Tuesday night) with a stomach virus and throwing up. The last time she threw up was at 8:30 this morning (Wed). We are still having hope group since she seems much better and is keeping food down now.

Kelly the Gumbo Princess is not coming tonight since her two baby girls Michaela and McKenzie are also sick. So she is going to bring her World Famous Gumbo next week, for Cajun Night!

Also, Vinny is not going to make it tonight.

So . . . I am going to make some kind of pasta (fettucine alfredo, maybe w/chicken if I have time). We will also have our cheese fondue and maybe still our dessert fondue. Veytia is bringing dessert. Meghan is bringing her yummy cornbread. I'm not sure about Monica and Andy, though I think Monica said she was bringing rice last week. I also have cupcakes that I made this morning.

Jeff and Audra . . . where are you?

OK . . . hope to see the rest of you tonight!

Mindi

No comments: