Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Comfort Night Again!!


Hey!!! I am SO pumped that Hope Groups start again this week!!! Are you ready to jump into the Spring semester!!


I am sending out an email and possibly calling all of you . . . but thought I'd get the blog thing going again!


So . . . in case you didn't know . . . . THIS Wednesday is our first night back (Jan 23).


I was going to do Souper Soupy Soup Night again, but how 'bout Comfort Night? That means we will bring Comfort Food, we will wear Comfy pjs, and we will comfort our souls with good fellowship and some food for the spirit.


Here's what to do:

1. Wear your pjs!

2. Bring your favorite comfort food!

3. Bring your Bible!


Monica is making Chicken 'n' Dumplings and maybe a dessert.

I am making a big pot of chili.

I kind of like the big pots of things.

We will need some bread - maybe a loaf or two of French Bread.

Vinny, we will need drinks!

We may need another dessert.

We have forks and spoons but need some cups for sure, and maybe some styrofoam bowls.


OK . . . post or email me and tell me what you are bringing!!


See you Wednesday night!!


Mindi

No comments: