Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner Time!


It's time to get ready for Hope Group!


This week's theme: Breakfast for Dinner!!!


I am making a breakfast casserole (eggs, sausage, cheese, bread). I have some fresh strawberries to slice and will make some biscuits.


We could use something sweet and breakfast-y (pastries, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, etc.)

Or an angel food cake to complement our strawberries perhaps?

Some bacon, ham, or sausage might be tasty. Or pancakes/waffles.

More fruit or a fruit salad would probably be a good idea.

Vinny the Beverage Man will likely bring juice. (right, Vinny?)


Let me know what you are bringing!!


I'm ready to see you, fellow Hope Groupers!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing a bacon spinach quiche.- Meghan

Mindi said...

Yum, Meghan . . . sounds GREAT!

Andy said...

Monica and I are bringing a cherry something or other, I think it falls under the fruit category. Anyway, we are bringing it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got the juice covered...Orange for sure, the rest will be a surprise!