Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeding the Firehouse!


Tonight, as you know, is Ministry Week.


No, Andy, we are NOT setting fire to anything.


But if anyone else sets fire to anything, we know it will be taken care of by our friendly neighborhood Spiderman, er, I mean Fireman.


So in appreciation of our good firefighters we will be making them dinner tonight. A spaghetti dinner.


I am making the noodles

Veytia is making the sauce.

Vinny is bringing the tea/2-liters.


We need bread, salad, dessert, and maybe paper goods of some type.


Let me know what you are bringing - just email me or call me at home.


We are meeting at 6-6:15 at our house but must leave our house at 6:30 sharp to get the dinner to the firehouse by 6:45.


We will be eating with them - there are 9 of them and our regular crew - so about 15 adults plus a few rugrats.


See you tonight! Feel free to call w/questions!


Mindi

No comments: