Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hope Group Cookout!


This week we are going to take advantage of the be-you-tiful spring weather and mild temperatures with a COOKOUT!


We are making burgers and dogs, of course!


We will provide the meat and buns.

Vinny will provide the beverages. (we still have half-bottles of Dr. P, Sprite, and Diet Coke from last week.)

Meghan will provide some chips/dip and maybe a dessert!

Monica and Andy, what will you provide?


I think I have ketchup, mustard, etc. so I will provide that too.


My cell phone died so I lost all of the numbers that were in there, so I probably won't be calling you!


See you Wednesday night!


Mindi


3 comments:

Andy said...

We will bring a couple of bags of chips and maybe another side. That ought to cover us, right?

Andy said...

What a pretty lavender apron matt wears when cooking out.

Mindi said...

Yes, I have some beans (albeit canned). I made a chocolate cake and we may have pasta salad too.

And yes, Matt never wears that lavender apron when we have friends over but it's really one of his faves. I just love it on him. Maybe we can get him to wear it tonight. But if you want to buy him a spiderman apron I would like that even better. ;-)

See you tonight!